We all know that coconut oil and aloe vera feature a wide variety of health benefits (almost the same Benefits Of Miracle Bust). But did you know that combining these two natural cures can prove to have positive effects on the skin too?
By combining coconut oil and aloe vera, you can create a solution for stubborn stretch marks and blemishes. This remedy can even sooth minor burns too.
The main advantage to making this all-natural remedy for skin imperfections is that it is 100% safe. The added benefit of savings is yet another reason why you should try out creating this amazing and effective healing solution at home too!
Benefits of coconut oil:
- provides deep moisturization on the skin
- indicated for people who suffer from dry and flaky skin
- adds natural shine and luster to hair
- boasts powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties
Benefits of aloe vera:
- deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- prevents the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and skin aging signs
- provides relief to irritated skin and allergies
- potent in treating burns caused by prolonged exposure to the sun, boiling water, and fire to name a few
What you need:
- lavender essential oil
- aloe vera gel
- coconut oil in solid form
What to do:
- Combine coconut oil and aloe vera gel in a mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients well for five minutes.
- Once you achieve a homogenous mass, you can then add the lavender oil
- Transfer your solution in a bottle and keep it at room temperature.
The application is simple and straightforward. Apply the solution directly on the affected area of the skin. Make sure to apply after taking a bath to ensure maximum absorption into the skin.